Wednesday, September 21, 2016

9/21/16: Back & Chest

Hey there!!

I lost another 2 pounds this week!!  Check out the other blog for more details and this week's progress pictures.  I'm going to start doing weekly measurements in addition to weight loss updates.  I'm pretty excited this week, because I realized this morning, that I've been working out because I want to now, not just because my "kid" brother is pushing me.  I'm going in on my own, even when I don't feel good, I've added an extra day and a dance class on Wednesday nights too.  I'm also designing my own workouts using the exercises that Jon provided early on.  I'm pretty proud of that!

Warm Up:
Hammer Swings: 30/arm

Super Set 1-2:
Chest Press (full press): 20 reps @ 25 pounds
Chest Press (neutral position, half press): 20 reps @ 25 pounds

Super Set 3:
Chest Press (full press): 15 reps @ 40 pounds
Chest Press (neutral position, half press): 15 reps @ 40 pounds

Super Set 4-5:
Dumbbell Flies: 15 reps @ 5 pounds
Dumbbell Chest Press: 15 reps @ 5 pounds

Super Set 6:
Dumbbell Flies: 15 reps @ 10 pounds
Dumbbell Chest Press: 15 reps @ 10 pounds

Hammer Swings: 30/arm

Row: 3 sets of 20 reps @ 30 pounds; 1 set of 15 reps @ 40 pounds

Super Set 7:
Lat Pulls: 20 reps @ 50 pounds
Dumbbell Row: 20 reps @ 10 pounds

Super Set 8:
Lat Pulls: 18 reps @ 50 pounds
Dumbbell Row: 18 reps @ 10 pounds

Super Set 9:
Lat Pulls: 15 reps @ 60 pounds
Dumbbell Row: 15 reps @ 15 pounds

Cool Down:
Back Extensions: 45 reps w/ 5 pounds
Back Extensions: 40 reps

How was your workout today??

No comments:

Post a Comment