Thursday, September 22, 2016

9/21/16: Cardio & Core

Here's today's workout.  I only managed to complete two cycles of my core workout, because I got dizzy in the middle of the second cycle.  We're fighting some pretty major allergies in our house, and while I think that's all mine was, I didn't want to take any chances, so I stopped after I finished the last cycle.  NOT what I planned, but hey, something is better than nothing.  :)

Cardio:
Row: 15 min

Dips: 4.5

Core: 2 Cycles, max reps in 45 seconds unless otherwise indicated
Squats w/Arm Lifts (3 pound dumbbells): 26, 30
Leg Lifts: 22, 22
Bicycles: 51, 47
Lunges w/ Shoulder Press (5 pound dumbbells)
Back Extensions (5 pound weight): 30 reps
Weighted Steam Engines (5 pound dumbbells)
Plank: 75 seconds
Russian Twists (4 pound ball): 45, 46
Crunches: 35, 33

How was your workout today?

No comments:

Post a Comment