Wednesday, September 7, 2016

9/716: Cardio/Core

Good morning!!!

I'll be honest, I didn't work out as much as I planned today.  I don't feel good (girl stuff) and frankly extra pressure on my core and moving in general just really sucks today.  That said, here is what I did:

30 minute Row: I'm pretty proud of my stats, check them out below!!


Circuit:

Squats w/Arm Raises (3 pounds): 25
Crunches: Max reps in 45 seconds (40)
Bicycles: Max reps in 45 seconds (45)
Supermans: Max reps in 45 seconds (25)
Lunges w/Shoulder Press (3 pounds): wall to wall
Steam Engines (3 pounds): wall to wall
Leg Lifts: Max reps in 45 seconds (22)
Plank: 75 seconds
Mountain Climbers: Max reps in 45 seconds (40)
Flutter Kicks: Max reps in 45 seconds (lost count after 40)
Russian Twists w/4 pound ball: Max reps in 45 seconds (40)
Back Extensions w/2.5 weight: Max reps in 45 seconds (30)
Snake Stretch: 60 seconds
Tire Steps: 40

The goal was to do 3 circuits; 2 at max reps in 45 seconds and the last at max reps in 60 seconds.  But, the first circuit took me 20 minutes to finish and by the end I was just hurting too much to keep going.  The girls have piano this evening and I may try to get one more circuit in during their class.  If I do, I'll update after.

Have a great workout and enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment