Friday, December 9, 2016

12/9/16: Shoulders, Arms & Core

Hey there!!!

Earlier this week, A asked to "work out" with me on Monday night.  She really only did push ups with me, but in the process showed me up in that she could do 20 regular push ups and up until Monday, I have only been able to do push ups from my knees.  That said, even that is progress, as when I started working out, I could ONLY do push ups leaning against the counter in the gym because push ups on the floor hurt my wrists.  Because she #Motivated me, I tried regular push ups.  I managed 11 before I couldn't do any more!!!  My depth isn't as good from my feet as it is from my knees, but it was better today than it was on Monday.  I'm so excited!!  I'm also about ready to go buy a new pair of jeans, because I'm having trouble keeping my current jeans (both pairs) up!

Here's today's workout:

Push Ups (Regular): Max Reps - 16
Push Ups (knees): 15 reps

Super Sets 1-3:
Dumbbell Arm Raises: 20 reps @ 10 pounds
Shoulder Press: 20 reps @ 25 pounds

Super Set 4:
Crunches (Incline): 18 reps
Crunches (Back Ext) w/6 pound ball toss: 21 reps

Super Set 5:
Crunches (Incline): 15 reps
Crunches (Back Ext) w/6 pound ball toss: 18 reps

Super Set 6:
Crunches (Incline): 12 reps
Crunches (Back Ext) w/6 pound ball toss: 15 reps

Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 20 @ 20 pounds

Super Set 7:
Tricep Pull Downs: 20 reps @ 10 pounds
Tricep Push Downs: 20 reps @ 30 pounds

Super Sets 8-9:
Tricep Pull Downs: 20 reps @ 5 pounds
Tricep Push Downs: 20 reps @ 30 pounds

Ring Pull Ups: Max Reps - 20

Super Sets 10-12:
Dumbbell Curls: 20 reps @ 10 pounds
Hammer Curls: 20 reps @ 10 pounds

How is your progress coming along???

Have a great work out and enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment